About Me

Cress Eksik Parça Göbekli Tepe Muhafızı Cinder Beni Bırakma

Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell | Yorum & Alıntılar


Eleanor is the new girl in town, and with her chaotic family life, her mismatched clothes and unruly red hair, she couldn't stick out more if she tried.

Park is the boy at the back of the bus. Black T-shirts, headphones, head in a book - he thinks he's made himself invisible. But not to Eleanor... never to Eleanor.

Slowly, steadily, through late-night conversations and an ever-growing stack of mix tapes, Eleanor and Park fall for each other. They fall in love the way you do the first time, when you're young, and you feel as if you have nothing and everything to lose.





'80ler hikayesini gerçekten çok ama çok sevdim.

Kitabın Türkçe'ye çevrilmesinin arifesinde mümkün olduğu kadar spoiler dökülmeden kaba taslak bir yorum gireceğim.

Öncelikle kitabı okurken duygusal açıdan iniş çıkışlara hazırlıklı olun. Bir okuyucu bunu bilerek başlamalı kitaba ki son sayfasına geldiğinizde 'Hadi len böyle son mu olur lanet olsun!' şeklinde tarafımca yapılan tepkiler gibi sizde tepki vermeyin :D

Kitabın son sayfasını da çevirdikten sonra insanın ilk aşkının bu kadar can yakıcı olabileceğini hiç düşünmediğimi farkettim..

Eleanor, benim için garip ama çok ilgi çekici ve okuması zor bir karakterdi. Onun bölümlerini okurken özellikle ailesine ve üvey babasına sövmeden duramıyorsunuz. Kızımız bu yaşta neler neler yaşamış.. Ona rağmen bir şekilde hayatta kalmayı başarmış.

Park ise.. Tam bir zibidi :D Okurken bana nedense cool ama alttan alta haylaz havası olan bir karakter esintisi verdi :)

Ve bu ikilinin her sabah, okul otobüsünde yan yana oturmaları, işte dedim kaderin cilvesi :D

Hele Eleanor'un, Park'ın kitaplarına sarması, Park'ın bunu farkedip daha yavaşçana sayfaları çevirmesi ah dedim Park sen nerelerdesin :D İşte insanın ilk aşkı böyle olmalı dedim!

Düşünüyorum da sanırım uzun zamandır okuduğum kitaplar içinde gençleri kaleme alıp, bu kadar harika bir anlatıma sahip olan bir kitaba rastlamadım. Ta ki Rainbow Rowell'e kadar.. Bu da kitabın ne kadar değerli olduğunu gösteriyor..

Sadece hikayesi olarak da değil müzik yönünden de okuyucusunu doyuran bir kitap. Hele Park'ın Beatles grubundan bir haber olmasını ağzım açık okumuştum :D Dostum sen hangi evrende yaşıyorsun diyesim gelmişti. :D

Kesinlikle her yaştan okuyucuya tavsiye ederim ;)



Orjinal Adı: Eleanor & Park
Sayfa Sayısı: 328
Goodreads Puanı:4,16

Benim Puanım:5



Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.


****

What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that? he wondered. Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible.

****

I don't like you, Park," she said, sounding for a second like she actually meant it. "I..." - her voice nearly disappeared - "think I live for you."
He closed his eyes and pressed his head back into his pillow.
"I don't think I even breathe when we're not together," she whispered. "Which means, when I see you on Monday morning, it's been like sixty hours since I've taken a breath. That's probably why I'm so crabby, and why I snap at you. All I do when we're apart is think about you, and all I do when we're together is panic. Because every second feels so important. And because I'm so out of control, I can't help myself. I'm not even mine anymore, I'm yours, and what if you decide that you don't want me? How could you want me like I want you?"
He was quiet. He wanted everything she'd just said to be the last thing he heard. He wanted to fall asleep with 'I want you' in his ears.

****

Nothing before you counts," he said. "And I can't even imagine an after."
She shook her head. "Don't."
"What?"
"Don't talk about after."
"I just meant that... I want to be the last person who ever kisses you, too.... That sounds bad, like a death threat or something. What I'm trying to say is, you're it. This is it for me.


****

“Damn, damn, damn," she said. "I never said why I like you, and now I have to go."
"That's okay," he said.
"It's because you're kind," she said. "And because you get all my jokes..."
"Okay." He laughed.
"And you're smarter than I am."
"I am not."
"And you look like a protagonist." She was talking as fast as she could think. "You look like the person who wins in the end. You're so pretty, and so good. You have magic eyes," she whispered. "And you make me feel like a cannibal."
"You're crazy."
"I have to go." She leaned over so the receiver was close to the base.
"Eleanor - wait," Park said. She could hear her dad in the kitchen and her heartbeat everywhere.
"Eleanor - wait - I love you.”  




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder